1. Multi-function Combo for Microsoft Surface --- Surface Adapter with USB3.0 port and USB2.0 port, TF card slot, android card slot, SD card slot.
2. USB 3.0 Quick Reading --- Combo Hub Adapter with 2 Port USB 3.0 quick charging match for surface 3 and 4 (12.3Inch), compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1 / 1.0 devices.
3. Support Common System --- Compatible with andorid system, Windows.
4. Plug and Play --- Hot swapping; USB power (one spare external power port); Supper speed USB 3.0 and backward compatible with 2.0/1.1. Support any computer, tablet any smart cell phone.
USB3.0 Memory Card Reader
|Support System||Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP ect.|
|Card Reader Design||5 slots card reader|
|Black / Accept customize colors|
Material & Function
1. Rate Voltage: DC5V
2. Rated Current:900mA
2 slots: SD/MMC*2 + Micro SD/T-flash*2
-LED indicator for working status
Build in Card Cover
CE (LVD&EMC), FCC, RoHS, etc
Paypal , T/T ,Western Union ect,
1. By Sea
2. By Air
3. By Express and Post
4. Accepted client’s forwarder
1. Each item seperate packing with box, 100PCS/CTN.
2. Carton size: 39.5x35.5x29CM
3.Accept customize packaging.
1. Shipping Way: By Sea/ By air/ By express --- DHL/ FedEX/ EMS/ UPS Or customer shipping agent
2. Deliever time:7-15 days after receiving payment.
3. Payment terms:T/T 30% deposite confirm corder,70%balances before order deliever.
4. Payment Method: T/T, Paypal, Western Union. etc.
* We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow and so on payment method.
* We request 100% prepayment for the sample order. For bulk order, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid before shipment.
2, Quality Check and Warranty
* One by one chcek to ensure the good quality before shipment
* 1 Years warranty, free exchange or repairing service within this period since you paid.
* Accept customize packaging
1. Q: Are you a factory?
A: Yes, we are a factory and focus on card reader/ usb hub/ car charger/ power meter etc PC & USB peripheral products.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. China, about 1hour subway from Hongkong, we warmly welcome you to visit our factory!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: All samples is avaliable in stock and we will arrange shipment within 3 days after payment received.
4. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: "Quality is priority. We always attach great importance on quality control from the beginning to the very end. Our factory has gained CE, FCC, RoHS certificate.
5.Q: What's your best price for this car charger?
A : All model price according to the quantity, different quantity, different price. The more quantity you order, the more profit you get.
When you start the business with us, we will quote you a competitive price.
6.Q: What about the warranty ?
A : We check the bulk before shipping. If there is something wrong with items, we will replace the news for custommers.
Warranty: 1 Years.